Hello, everyone.
I'm sorry for posting my question late.
Yesday in an evening class I got a hint.
My question is " What do usually you do while you are driving a car?"
If you don't drive a car, while you are taking an automobile, what do you do.
Okay. Have a smashing day.
Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Mr. Gentle!
When I drive, I listen to the radio: sometimes English programs from EBS and sometimes music. These days, the radio show hosts are too talkative. I want to listen to music, but they talk with guests too much! I don't like that. I like my old car, but it has a serious defect. It doesn't have a CD player and it's too old to eqip a new device.. That's a shame.
Hi~ Tranio~~
While I'm driving a car, I usually listen to music and looking at myself in the small mirror in my car. Sometimes I drink coffee and eat some snacks whhile my car is stopped because of the traffic lights.
Usually in the morning or evening, I listen to radio but in day time, I listen my mp3s. They're usually Kpops. Or talking on the phone. And in the cities, I have read some books because I really couldn't wait what it would be continued. Of course I did waiting for green lights.
Hi Tranio,
I usually listen to podcasts on my mp3 player while I'm driving. I like to listen to National Geographic and other science shows as well as podionovels.
Of course, I listen to music.
Usually when I listen to music while driving, I can concentrate on the musice.
just like everybody, I listend to the music and sing as aloud as I can. It is a kind of way to reliease my stress.
Post a Comment