10/08/2008

Have you ever dreamed an English dream?

Hello, everyone.
How was your field trip?
I'm sure you enjoyed it.

My question is "Have you ever dreamed an English dream?
Today, my roomate spoke English in sleeping.
I was shocked.
I have never dreamed that dream.
How about you?

Bye.

5 comments:

soon said...

wow~
BellSound did??
I really want to speak English sleeping but! I've never dreamed. I don't know why but some people say that I'm very healthy and don't dream.

Thesedays I don't feel good. I hate the others talk about me but sometimes they do, so I got stress a lot. I can't understand. Why do they care about me? I really wanted to say "DO YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!" And also I have some stress about my English also. I envy you because you said you already overcome it...

Thank you always~!

Maria said...

I've never dreamed in English. Oneday I spoke or heard something that was not Korean, but I'm not so sure if that language was English or not. -_-'

Recently I feel like my English is getting worse and worse. And I think it is the natural result because my mind is in other places while most trainees are concentrating on studying English.
-this doesn't mean that I'm dating now...whenever I said this, everybody misunderstood.

Anyway...let's cheer up!!

Kind Custie said...

Hi, Tranio~~~

When I came here in KNUE, I dreamed of meeting the native teacher in my school. At that time, I talked with him in English. But usually I dreamed in Korean. I want to speak English very well. Day by day I feel frustrated. How can I improve my speaking ability as soon as possible? If there were some pill for being a fluent English speaker, I would take it without hesitating...

chrisphk said...

Hi, Tranio who looks so young~~~!!
These days I've felt so tired and when I go to bed in doom, I usually fal a heavy sleep as soon as I lie down. I've never dreamed in English. Maybe someday when I get high confidence in English, I think I'll dream in English. I hope the day fast~

April said...

Hi Tranio!
I can feel everybody is struggling with English. If Bellsound spoke English while he slept, it also might be from stress.. I feel frustrated sometimes these days, too. But let's not do that. We have a lo~~~~~~~~~~~~ng way to go to master English. We cannot be a native speaker. If we fret too much, we'll be in despair soon. I have a sort of work in Australia and I visit there every year. Whenever I go there, I realize that personality is more important than English. Good person can get good chances easily because everybody likes him/her. English is not yourself. That's only a part of you. Don't be too serious. I like you guys. I'm happy with you.