Hello, everyone.
Today, you did a good job in skit performance.
I am happy practicing with you.
My question is "Have you considered having plastic surgery?"
I think my nose is big. I don't like my big nose. My students call me '코큰이.'(big nose)
How about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi, the sexiest legs!
Especially, "you" did a great job today. You made our skit much funnier. Thank you for accepting our suggestion of taking the role of princess.
Certainly, I have lots of parts to be fixed, but I've never considered plastic surgery. It will be painful! It's scary..
Of course I've considered having plastic surgery. When I was young, my mother didn't like my nose saying it is a liitle hooked at the end. So that became my defect and I really wanted to fix it. I felt like I would be perfect with a perfect nose. But after I come to know that it is really painful and expensive, I kind of come to like my nose. ^^
Hi, Beautiful princess~~
Yes, I have but I want to care my skin first. These days I have some troubles with my skin, especially the upper part of my right eye. I want to have white and pure skin like 임수정~~
Anyway~~
You~~ Tranio~~ Wonderful job today~
Hi, Tranio,
You did a good job yesterday.
You looked sexy and charming(?).
I like your gentlemanly attitude, and your doing best.
The plastic surgery?
I've never thougt of it.
Why should I think about that?
God gave me the perfect body(honestly, I sometimes have a sense of inferiority in my height).
However, I envy you, Tranio.
You are tall and handsome, and you are doing well dancing.
Post a Comment