9/16/2008

What did you do on Chuseok?

Hi, everyone.

I was busy reading books on Chusoek.
But my wife was busy making Songpyeon.
Most of the women in Korea were busy on holiday.

Next I will help my wife.

What did you do on Chuseok?

6 comments:

jacob said...

Hi, Tranio...
You make me happy all the time, buddy. You are a really talanted teacher. Don't be worry about your english. your english is so great. much better than mine.
What did I do on chuseok holiday?
first, I became a driver. I drove a lot. second, i saw lots of people. third, i talked a lot. fourth, i learned how to love people.
The most important thing, I introduce Jesus Christ to my father, and he received Jesus Christ as a savior. How wonderful!! I'll never forget this chuseok holiday.

Iris(Jeong AeRi) said...

Hi, jovial guy!

Thanks to you, our class is always full of laughter.

I did a lot of things during Chuseok, such as cooking, meeting friends, doing homework a little, playing with my kitties...
Holiday was too short to me. Tranio, you had such a free time.

chrisphk said...

Hi~Tranio~~
I like you very much~
I can understand you very clearly when you speak English
We are here to learn English.
Let's break the leg!!
Anyway~
I went to a mart for buying some
foods and ingredients for Chuseok as soon as I arrived at home last friday. But it wasn't hard for me. As you know, I really like shopping. And I did my homework and helped my mother cook something. Of course, I had great food with my family and went to SeongMyo.(I don't know the word in English)

Maria said...

Tranio, as I told you, I don't like this question -_-; I don't have anything to say except that I helped my mother cook and I ate too much food. I don't have to visit my relatives anymore, actually I don't want to. So natioal holidays usually make me a little bit sad. ^^
How was your holiday?

Kind Custie said...

hi..tranio..
On Chuseok, what did I do?
On the first day, I went to Yuseong Spa with my mother, and then helped her make some food..
On the second day, I had breakfast with my parents and then went to church - in fact, I haven't joined the worship for ages.. from this Sunday, I will join English worship..^^
On the last day, I went to the mountain near my house with my friend..
So boring, wasn't it?

Anyway, your picture on your blog reminds me of my favorite conductor, "함신익"..
If you want to see him, please search on the Internet...

Nicole said...

Hi Tranio,
Your blog looks really cool. I spent my Chusok doing research for my thesis paper. I'm happy to hear that you will help your wife because it's good to have a partner.